background

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Backyard Fun

Had some time to work on this layout from last July ('08). These pictures are of the kids playing in the yard just a few days after the boys and I came home from Haiti. As you can see from the boys' faces, they were still getting relaxed! The colors on my picture of the layout didn't turn out the best, but I love these papers. They are tan, celery green, burgandy and a deep purple with safari and geometric prints. The title is something I created a while ago for cutting with my Wishblade. If you would like the file, it can be found in my Cutter's Market Gallery (see link on right).
Just ordered 187 pictures from my 9 weeks last summer in Haiti staying with the boys. Can't wait to get them in, but I'm a bit overwhelmed about the number of prints I have to scrap! That's another overwhelming project!
And now that my Wishblade is out for the first time in 2 months, I need to get a couple titles cut for a friend of mine. Thanks for your patience, Linda!

No comments:

Post a Comment