background

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Layout - with help from a Friend

Just wanted to share a two page layout I created this week. This picture was taken last summer, of the kids having a great time splashing around in the yard. Both the "Summer Vacation" title and the beaded accents which read "hot" "summer" "fun" were created by Laura D. Laura is in one of my scrapbooking swap groups and she creates some great projects! Thanks Laura for making this layout so easy! I also created the water splashes with my Wishblade. I think they turned out pretty cute. I am going to upload this file to Cutters Market tonight in case you want to cut some splashes too! I made the butterflies with my Cuttlebug using a cute Quickutz die I found on ebay. My Wishblade is great because I can cut just about anything I dream up, and it is very easy to cut a shape in any size variation, but the Cuttlebug is so easy and quick! Love them both!

1 comment: