background

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Two Wheels

I was sick all last weekend and the beginning of this week. Lots of congestion and this scary stabbing headache. But isn't it great when you start feeling better!? I spent the middle of the week catching up from all I left undone while sick, so scrapping had to wait until today!
These pictures were taken last August when DD3 learned to ride her bike without training wheels. I'm not sure if DD2 took the pics or if I did. But they turned out really good for action shots - always difficult for me! When I pulled out these bright colored pics I knew I had some pink paper with orange dots that would work great. Got to digging through my paper piles and found matching orange paper with pink dots. I think it works well together. Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment