background

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

September/October 2009 Layouts Recently Completed

Here are a couple of layouts I recently completed.  This first layout is about a little baby chipmunk DD2 rescued from one of our cats.  I used Basic Grey Max & Whiskers patterned papers, stickers, and doillies.

I'm so proud of my youngest son! He is SO far ahead in school.  Since we homeschool he listens to his older siblings' lessons and when it's his turn for the material he breezes through it!  No idea on the source of most of these supplies.  The chipboard letters are from Maya Road.

Just finished this one today.  Lots of fun.  Halloween 2009 with our dearl friends.  The background papers may well have been in my stash for 10 years, but I'm glad I kept them because they worked out great on this page! Most of the embellishments are from an embellishments kit called Spook Alley by Making Memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment