background

Saturday, July 11, 2009

(Temporary) Calm

(Temporarily) Calm on the Homefront. Survived taking the three youngest for their annual checkups yesterday. DS1 has a BIG fear of shots, so I was afraid he'd freak out once he saw where we were going. He did very well though, YEAH! Progress! DS2 is a brave little cookie: he pulled up his shirt sleeve and gave the nurse a big grin when it was his turn. When she gave the injection he let out this crazy little "ooh!" like it was the most interesting thing he'd seen all week. And DD3 was disappointed that she only got a finger prick, I think she wanted to prove she could be just as brave as her little brother.
Here are a couple cards I made this morning. I ran out of anniversary cards for the couples at our church - lots of summer weddings, I guess. They're not my all-time favorites, but once again I was playing with new toys. Two of the cards feature a new stamp I received from a PIF from one of my on-line scrapping groups. The other card has a clear acetate front that has been embossed with a cuttlebug folder. I've seen several like this online, and love the idea. Mine didn't turn out quite as cool, so I'm gonna have to play with this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment