background

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy New Year!

Wow! I can't believe my last post was in November! Those of you who know me well are aware we had some escalating chaos in our house last year - and I'm praying that 2011 will be a calm, drama-free, uneventful year! Yeah, right! I somehow doubt that's what God has in mind for our family, but a girl can always hope, right??
Here are a couple of cards I created this week using my supplies from my favorite company, BasicGrey.  These are from their Green at Heart product line.  The supplies came with card-making instructions that I varied in order to create standard sized cards. I hate trying to figure out how to mail an odd-sized card that I don't have an envie for!
Anyway, thanks for looking & wishing all my friends & family a fantastic 2011!




No comments:

Post a Comment