background

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Happy November!

We are having a fun day today! DS2's 5th birthday, a Saturday, and Fall Festival at our church.  The two big girls worked all day at the church, the rest of us did a little shopping and came home.  The two little kids had fun playing with Legos and playing outside.  Then hot dogs & beans dinner for the birthday boy! 
I had a little time to squeeze in some Christmas card crafting. Here are some of my projects: 
The next two cards were made using embellishments I received from some scrapbook swapping friends.  I didn't make the folded tree or the spirelli wreath, just put together a card with them :)  For the tree card I had some wide ribbon just the right colors that I used as a background. I think it turned out pretty neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment