background

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

More Christmas Cards

Don't remember making these, but found the picture files and couldn't find where I ever uploaded them, so here they are.  Haven't had much time for creating lately, so I'm having to rely on old creations to have blog posts :)
I did create 4 new layouts for the boys' Haiti book about 1 1/2 weeks ago.  We had craft day at our church. It was a great time and I got some work done! FUN! But, I haven't had a chance to get pictures taken and loaded.  Things have been very chaotic around here...Searching for qualified health care for DS1 and then Daddy had a work-related crisis to top it all off...Calgon take me away!  Anyway, hoping to get those up later this week. It's on my list...but has been for 10 days now!

No comments:

Post a Comment